It was never my intention for this blog to be anything more
than an account of my child’s oral immunotherapy journey for family, friends
and people I met along the way that needed encouragement and hope that
life-threatening food allergies could be treated. I didn’t want my friends and family to have
to enter a password to access my blog so it was public, but the title is
obscure having meaning only to those that know my son’s big imagination and the
website has always been unsearchable. The website you came here from tried to
steal my blog articles for content on their site. Because I stood up for myself and did not
allow them to do this, they had the response you saw. You can see why I want nothing to do with
these people or their website. Be
careful who you “friend” from online Facebook groups.
Excellent blog Anna! Parent are often torn between the misinformation given by their local allergist regarding OIT to the point they never have a conversation with an allergist who specializes in the treatment. They are swayed into non-action, wait and see mode when in reality, we have a highly successful treatment that is available here and now. Thank you for supplying key links to proving that point.
ReplyDelete